The jailbreak community is becoming increasingly concerned about the apparent lack of jailbreak utilities.Perhaps the best to be released is one called TweakBox, an incredibly comprehensive Cydia alternative with bags of features. There are several other options available now, all of them providing a certain level of modification and access to apps we couldn’t get outside of Cydia and all of them can be installed without a jailbreak.
Image : TweakBox Download
Features of TweakBox :
TweakBox [ext link] goes much further than any other non jailbreak app installer ever released. Whether you want to modify your device or download your favorite game for free, TweakBox has it all.
- Download hacked versions of your favorite games with unlimited lives, unlimited coins, access to cheats and all the other in-app features you would normally need to splash the cash on
- Download modified stock apps with features you would never get from the iOS app store
- Download apps that Apple will never let into the app store
- Download your favorite games and apps for free, whether they are paid, premium or free
- Download your favorite Cydia tweaks, such as your favorite screen recorder [ AirShou ] or emulator [ EMU4iOS – ext link ]
TweakBox vs Extensify :
Extensify is a decent alternative for users who just want basic modification and for those who don’t want to jailbreak their devices but can it compare to TweakBox ? TweakBox, as you know now, offers very comprehensive access to all sorts of content, including a great deal of Cydia apps and tweaks, paid content for free, hacked games and just about anything else you can think of. That makes it as near to Cydia as we are going to get without a jailbreak, useful in the current time of few to no jailbreak utilities.
Extensify, on the other hand, is somewhat limited to applying tweaks to stock iOS apps and those that you can download from the iOS app store. It cannot give you anything that will modify your springboard nor does it provide access to anything that is third-party or even remotely jailbreak related.
Download TweakBox :
Because you don’t need to jailbreak to install TweakBox, it is available to everyone to use, is very easy to download and, should it not be to your liking, simple to delete.
- You can only use Safari browser for this so open it and tap on the address bar
- Type tweakbox.org in and tap on Go
- When our mobile web page has loaded up, tap the UP arrow that will be at the top or bottom of the screen
- Select Add to Home Screen to choose where to save the icon to
- A new page will appear asking you to give the icon a name; type in TweakBox. Tap the Add button and shut down Safari
- TweakBox is on your home screen and ready for you to use
Video: This shows you how to install TweakBox
Which one you download depends entirely on your requirements so let us know which one you go for and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.