Having become used to jailbreaks being released on a regular basis, iOS 10 has been something of a shock to the system. Very few utilities have made their way into the public domain and those that have are not usable by everyone, leaving some without the means to install their favorite apps and tweaks. Luckily, we have TutuApp Installer to help out as a non-jailbreak alternative to Cydia [ext link].
Image : TutuApp Download Tutorial
What is TutuApp VIP Installer ?
TutuApp VIP Installer [ext link] is the latest app installer to be released, allowing access to some paid content, tweaks and apps without having to jailbreak first. This is the most comprehensive of all installers, offering more content and that includes some of the very best tweaks and modifications from Cydia and apps that you can’t find anywhere else. As a bonus, unlike some of the other installers, you do not need to use your Apple ID and passcode to install TutuApp VIP Installer. Here’s some of what you get.
TutuApp VIP Features :
- One of the easiest app installers to use
- Free to download and no jailbreak required
- All content is free
- Smooth running thanks to the built-in memory optimizer and cache-cleaner
- Some of the fastest download speeds around
- All content is updated on a daily basis, with the latest apps and games included
- Works on the iPhone and iPad on iOS, and the desktop on both Windows and Mac OS X
- Simple to remove is no longer needed
- Install on any iOS device, whether you already have a jailbreak or not
How to Download TutuApp VIP Installer :
Right now, there is not much chance of a new jailbreak being released, not for some time and that makes TutuApp VIP Installer the best chance we have for downloading our favorite apps and tweaks. If you are interested in giving it a go, here’s how:
- Launch the Safari browser and go to the address bar
- Type in tutuappvip.org and tap on Go
- On the web page that loads up, go to the top right or bottom center of the screen and tap on the UP arrow
- Some options will load on the screen; select Add to Home Screen
- Next you need to rename the app icon so type in TutuApp and tap Add
- Close Safari and the new TutuApp icon will be on the home screen
Video: This is a demonstration of the above tutorial
Let us know how you get on with TutuApp VIP Installer and follow us on Facebook for more news and tutorials