Spotify is the biggest and most popular of all the music streaming services but its cost is prohibitive to some. For a monthly fee of around $9.99. Spotify gives you unlimited access to all the songs and albums you could think of listening to and probably some that you hadn’t thought of. There is a free option but is limited to what you can listen to so subscription is the best way to go if you love your music. The beauty of a subscription is that you don’t need to download the music and you don’t need to pay individually for each track but the cost is out of some people’s reach.
Image : Spotify Plus Plus
Luckily, we can now get pretty much all the Spotify Premium Features completely free no subscription needed and no download fees. How ? Through a new app called Spotify++. Read on for details of the features and how to download Spotify++ to your iOS device.
Spotify++ Features :
- No need to jailbreak
- Unlimited song skips
- Song scrubbing
- The very best in sound streaming
How to Install Spotify++ :
Although Spotify++ is a free app you won’t be able to go to the iOS app store and get it. Instead, you will need to use Cydia Impactor to side load it onto your device
- Before you start, check that your PC is on the latest iTunes version , you won’t need to use it but it must be up to date
- Plug your iOS device into your computer and close iTunes if it opens
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download the Spotify++ .ipa [ File ]
- Extract the .ipa files
- Open Cydia Impactor
- Drag the .ipa to Cydia Impactor and drop it in
- Now you will be asked to input your Apple credentials , you can set up a second account just for this if you want, so long as it is valid.
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to sign the Spotify++ file
- When complete, you can open Settings on your device
- Tap on General and go to Profiles
- Find the app certificate and tap on Trust
- Close settings and Spotify++ will now be working on your device
Please be aware that if you use a regular Apple ID, the app certificate will expire every 7 days and you will need to follow from step 6 again each time. Those with paid developer accounts won’t have to do this for a year.
Let us know what you think of Spotify++ and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.