MovieBox is proving to be incredibly popular and the reason for that is the free access t gives you to all your favorite movies and TV shows, right there on your iOS device. There is no need to worry about not having enough space to download a movie; all you need is a good internet connection, pick the movie or show you want to watch and stream it.
Image : MovieBox App Download
MovieBox works on any iOS device and is available with or without a jailbreak.If you opt to go without the jailbreak, you will need to download another app called Extensify first. This is because Apple will not allow an app like MovieBox in their app store simply because they don’t consider it to be safe. It is a safe app and we are going to show you how to download it.
Download and Install MovieBox without a Jailbreak :
- Download Extensify using the instructions at the given link
- Once the download has finished, open Extensify and search for MovieBox
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download it and tap on Install when you are asked to confirm the download
- Wait and when the installation is complete, you can start using MovieBox
Fixing MovieBox Errors :
Errors are rare with MovieBox and if you do get one it will be because Apple sees the app as coming from an unknown source and won’t allow you to run it. This is because it is a World of Enterprise profile but fixing it is easy. If you do get the error, simply:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device
- Tap on General and then on Profile and Device Management
- Locate the MovieBox or World of Enterprise profile and tap Trust
- MovieBox should now run without any errors
Install MovieBox with a Jailbreak :
If you already have a jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad, you can still use MovieBox. If you want to jailbreak:
- Download Cydia onto your device [ext link]
- Open Cydia, configure it as per the on-screen instructions for first use
- Now open Cydia again and search for MovieBox; download it
Is MovieBox something you would use ? Tell us what your first thoughts are on it and let us know if you run into any trouble with it or with installing Extensify onto your device. For more of the latest tips and tutorials, and to be first with all the latest news, you can follow us on Facebook.