Apple finally released iOS 10 and has already pushed out the first update, bringing it to iOS 10.0.2. The new update is being downloaded en masse across the globe.While we hope to see an iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak [ext link], we can’t be certain that we will and that means we are looking for another solution to being able to modify our devices. That solution comes in the form of an
Image : Extensify iOS 10.0.2
While it isn’t anywhere near as comprehensive as Cydia, Extensify offers a reasonable choice of modifications for our iOS devices and, as well as now supporting iOS 10.0.2, you can also install it without a jailbreak. Here’s how.
Download Extensify on iOS 10.0.2 :
This tutorial works on all 32 bit and 64 bit iOS devices running iOS 10.0.2 firmware.
Method 1 : No Computer
- Open Safari browser on your iPod, iPhone or iPad
- Go to downloadextensify.com and load up the website .
- Look for the large UP arrow and tap on it . iPhone users will find it at the bottom , iPad users will see it on top right hand corner
- Pick Add to Home Screen from the options that pop up
- Name your app icon Extensify . Tap on Add and shut Safari down
- Now you will find the Extensify app icon in your iOS homescreen. Tap on it to get extensify updates and downloads.
Video: This video demonstrates these steps
Method 2 : Extensify Installer
The Extensify Installer tool is now supported on iOS 10.0.2. The Installer will make the entire installation process much easier and more convenient for all users and you will be able to get the download links, along with a detailed guide on how to use it for both Mac OS and Windows on our Extensify Helper download page.
While we wait for an iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak to be released, Extensify could be a great alternative for you to use as well as suiting those who really don’t want to jailbreak but still want to be able to modify their devices to a certain level. It won’t take the place of Cydia because it simply doesn’t offer the same depth of functionality and features that Cydia does but it is good for an interim solution.
Tell us what you think of Extensify and, to get the Extensify Installer download links sent straight to your inbox, follow us on Facebook.