With jailbreaking failing the community right now, we are losing access to our favorite apps and tweaks. The jailbreaks that have been released are only available to a small section of users and the rest can no longer install Cydia on their devices. One of the most popular downloads from Cydia was the games emulators and one has been released that does not require a jailbreak to work. It’s called Happy Chick [ext link] and it is proving to be incredibly popular.
Image : Happy Chick Download Tutorial
What is Happy Chick ?
Happy Chick is one of the latest third-party apps to be released, an emulator with support for many different consoles, including PS1, PPSSPP, and Nintendo. Through HappyChick, you can download and play many different console games, including Call of Duty, FIFA, GTA and plenty more. Although it will work on multiple devices those with at least 2 GB RAM will get more benefit, with a smoother experience and will get more from the many features included:
HappyChick Features :
- Only takes a minute or so to download and start using
- Simple interface makes it easy to download
- Compatible with iOS 10 and 11 on all supporting devices
- Works on Android, some smart TVs, and some TV boxes
- No need to install Cydia
- Provides support for over 18 consoles, including the PlayStation, Nintendo, etc.
- Games to suit all types of user and all ages
- Fast, safe and reliable downloads as all games are hosted on a cloud server
- Full support for multiplayer gaming online
- Game recording is possible, allowing you to use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to share it
- Play some games without Wi-Fi as full support is given for local servers and multiplayer support
- You don’t need separate emulators for separate consoles, just click and play
- All game data and games settings stored on cloud servers, so you can sync devices and play whenever and wherever you want
- Create custom game controls and Game Maps
- Plenty more
Compatible Devices :
HappyChick is a versatile emulator, working on all iOS devices on iOS 10 and iOS 11:
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch
It also supports Android 4 or higher, a few Smart TVs and TV boxes like Apple TV
How to Download HappyChick :
Downloading HappyChick cannot be done through the iOS app store but you can get it through an external app installer called Extensify. Follow the steps below to get HappyChick onto your iOS device:
- Using the guide at the link, Download Extensify onto your device
- Open Extensify, search for HappyChick and download it
HappyChick Alternative Download Method :
Extensify is not the only way to download HappyChick; should you find that Extensify doesn’t work on your iOS device, you can go to another installer called TutuApp VIP. The instructions are the same , download it, open and download HappyChick.
HappyChick is a very popular choice of emulator app, given that it supports so many consoles under one roof. Anyone can use it so download HappyChick today and tell us how you get on with it. For more updates you can follow us on Facebook.