vShare has always been one of the most popular ways to get hold of paid and premium apps, games, media files and ringtones for free but, until now, the only way you could get vShare [ext link] was through jailbreaking. We don’t all want to jailbreak our iPhones or iPads and that means we are missing out on a potential goldmine of content. Now that has all changed with the release of Extensify app installer, a more stable version of the original app and, even better, it is available without the need to jailbreak.
Image : vShare Download
vShare is packed to the rafters with paid and free content, all of which you can access free of charge. We are going to show you both ways to get hold of vShare [ with a jailbreak and without one ]. There are other alternatives, like AppCake and Install0us for jailbreakers and Extensify Download for non jailbreakers as explained below with step by step tutorial.
How to Install vShare : [ No Jailbreak ]
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari browser
- Type downloadextensify.com into the address bar
- Tap on the UP arrow when the page has loaded. Depending on the iOS device you are using, it will be right at the top or at the bottom of the screen
- When a popup appears with some options, select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now call your app icon Extensify and tap on Add
- Close down Safari and the Extensify app icon will be on your home screen
- Tap to launch Extensify and download vShare app from under Applications and install it as shown below .
Video: This video shows you all of these steps
How to Install vShare [ Jailbreak ]
- Using Pangu Jailbreak [ext link] tool, jailbreak your device [ full guidance is given at the link provided ]
- When Pangu app has been successfully installed, open Cydia
- On Cydia you can add a new repository called AppVV. To do that tap on Manage followed by Sources > Edit > Add
- A box will appear, type this URL in exactly – http://repo.appvv.org
- On the warning message that appears, tap on Add Anyway – this is a safe repository to install
- Cydia will now add the new repository and, when done, you can go into it and search for vShare
- Install it in the same way you would any other Cydia app
vShare Not Working :
While you should have no trouble with installing vShare Pro, some users have been unlucky enough to be stopped by an ssl error. When they tap on Download, an error message that reads, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” appears and they can go no further. Happily, this is very easy to correct, using one of the two methods below:
Method 1 :
- Exit out of Safari browser completely
- Close every open app down so nothing is running
- Leave your iPhone or iPad for a few minutes
- Try again with the above download steps
- If it doesn’t work, switch your iOS device off and then on again
- Try again but, if it still doesn’t work you will have to go to method 2
Method 2 :
- Download vShare Helper [ PC version ] onto your computer
- Follow the instructions at the given links to install vShare onto your iOS or Android device
Disclaimer : Downloading paid content for free is piracy and we do not encourage this. Use vShare as a way of trying an app before you buy it through the correct channels.
Do let us know what you think of vShare and stay up to date with all the latest Extensify tutorials by following us on Facebook .