There is just one reason why people jailbreak their iOS devices – to break the security chains that Apple surrounds their operating system in. This lets them install pretty much anything they want and do what they want with iOS and the go to place for all the jailbreak apps is Cydia [ Read how to get Cydia Download – ext link]. Cydia is home to thousands of different tweaks that allow you to modify your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. However, there are still those who refuse to jailbreak, believing that because it exposes security loopholes in iOS, it is going to put their devices at risk.
Image : Extensify iOS 9.3.3 Download
Some still want to be able to modify the iOS without actually jailbreaking and the good news is, it can be done, all thanks to Extensify, a store that house tweaks for those who prefer to stick with the stock iOS. The tweaks are used as a way of modifying stock apps but, although it can do a certain amount, it really isn’t any substitute for Cydia.
Extensify Features :
- Extensify allows you to search for tweaks that work on specific apps and then combines all of the relevant tweaks to come up with a modified version of the app , like Phantom for Snapchat .
- The modified app can then be installed easily on your iOS device, alongside the stick app – it does not replace it
- This allows you to use either version – the stock or the modified one – keeping both versions or deleting the one you don’t want
- Extensify does have its limits – for example, you can’t use it to tweak the actual interface and you cannot make any changes to the springboard
Download and Install Extensify on iOS 9.3.3 :
Extensify has been updated to support the latest iOS version, iOS 9.3.3 download [ext link]. Here’s how to download and install it.
- On your iOS device, open up Safari browser
- Simply open this url downloadextensify.com as shown in the image below .
- When the website loads up, look at the bottom of the screen. You will see an UP arrow – tap on it . iPad users would see that arrow at the top of the screen.
- From the options given, choose and tap on Add to Home Screen
- On the next screen, you will be asked to name the app – call it Extensify
- Tap on Add
- You will now see the ion for the Extensify app on your home screen. This will give you access to Extensify iOS 9.3.3 app updates without needing to use a Mac or a PC
Video : Video instructions for the above steps
Extensify iOS 9.3.3 Installer :
At some point in the near future, the Extensify Installer 9.3.3 will be made available to the public for both Windows and Mac operating systems – right now, it is still in the development stage.
As soon as we know when it is going to be released we’ll let you now but, in the meantime, Subscribe to our Facebook page for up to the minute news.