When they released iOS 10, Apple vowed to do two things , keep the new firmware as free from errors as possible and to put a stop to jailbreaking. In a bid to do this, they have been releasing updates on an alarmingly fast basis and the latest is iOS 10.3.1 download [ext link]. While it hasn’t entirely stopped jailbreaking, there is no doubt that it has caused a few problems for the jailbreak teams and, while we have Yalu Jailbreak [ext link], it is only for 64-bit devices and it is not likely to be updated to support iOS 10.3.1 anytime soon.
Image : Extensify iOS 10.3.1 Download
There is good news though; Extensify app installer provides you with access to some tweaks and, although they are only for the stock iOS apps, they are better than nothing. There is no need to jailbreak and it will work on iOS 10.3.1.
Supported Devices :
Extensify is compatible with the following devices on iOS 10.3.1:
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7Pus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6thGeneration
How to Download Extensify iOS 10.3.1 :
There are two methods to choose from:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to downloadextensify.com
- When the page has loaded, look at the top right [ iPad or bottom center on iPhone ] of the screen and tap the UP arrow
- Tap Add to Home Screen from the options at the bottom of the screen
- Type Extensify to name your app icon and tap on Add
- When you come out of Safari, the new Extensify app icon will be on your home screen
Video: This is a demonstration of the above steps
Method 2: Extensify Helper
Extensify Helper was designed to make downloading Extensify easy by using your computer to install it on your device. You can find all the necessary information, download links and tutorials on our Extensify Helper page.
Image : Extensify Helper App
Extensify is not meant to be a replacement for Cydia because it simply doesn’t offer the functionality offered by the jailbreak store. It will only provide tweaks for stock iOS apps so don’t expect anything too much from it. It is a good alternative while we wait for a new iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak [ext link] and for those who don’t want to go down the route of jailbreaking but still want some new features on their devices.
For more tips and tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook.