Many iOS device owners got used to being able to play their favorite retro console games on their iOS devices by way of an emulator called GBA4iOS. Unfortunately, that emulator is no more, following iOS 8.1 being released and, while the developer attempted several different ways of keeping it going, it wasn’t to be. We used to be able to download these Game Emulators through Cydia but, with an iOS 10 jailbreak not available right now, and GBA4iOS now gone, we need to look for another alternative.
Image : Delta Emulator Download
We have found it in the form of Delta Emulator, released by the same developer as a replacement for GBA4iOS. Unlike the previous one, Delta provides support for more than one console, including GBA, GBA Advanced, Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. The developer advises that he will be adding support for more games consoles in due course but, for now, if these ones interest you, the steps to download are below . Note that to download Delta Emulator [ext link] you have to first download Extensify app.
Image : Delta Emulator
Supported Devices :
Delta Emulator is compatible with these devices.
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
How to Download Extensify :
Use one of the following methods
Method 1 : Safari
- Launch the Safari browser app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- Go to downloadextensify.com
- On the loaded page, look for the UP arrow and tap on it , it will be either bottom center or top right of your screen
- Some new options will now show up on the bottom edge of the screen select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- In the box that appears, type in Extensify to give your icon a new name . Tap Add and then shut Safari down . The icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: This shows you these steps
Method 2 : Extensify Helper
This tool has been thoroughly tested and can now be downloaded by anyone, it is designed to make the installation of Extensify easier and you can find all the download links and step by step instructions on our Extensify Helper page. The download links are available for Mac and Windows operating systems.
Delta Emulator is an excellent way of being able to play your favorite games but, if something goes wrong or you can’t get on with it then it is simple to Delete Delta Emulator [ext link] instructions can be found at our post here.
Let us know how you get on with Delta Emulator and if you have any trouble downloading it. To stay up to date with all the latest news and tips, follow us on Facebook.